Job description :
HR Services delivery center provides operational and support services for Microsoft HR programs, with primary areas of focus being customer support services, core HR Services (HR data administration, onboarding, leave administration, staffing, learning & development, etc.), HR Consulting, business process optimization, HR online solutions, and project management. The success of the HR Services organization is critical to the overall effectiveness of HR and our ability to ensure consistent employee and manager experiences companywide and in the subsidiaries.
We are looking for an experienced Manager for HR Services in the Delivery Center in Chennai. An ideal candidate should have good understanding of HR Services space. Exposure to HR consulting will be an added advantage.
HR Services delivery center team plays a pivotal role in improving the employee and Managers experience by providing timely query resolution support around various HR Global and country specific policies and practices. The Manager plays a leadership role in providing high quality solutions to Employees and Managers from 40+ countries. Through knowledge of HR Global and Local policies in different Geographies, complete understanding of frequently asked questions, Trend analysis, Seasonal fluctuations and capacity utilization are key traits of this role. The Manager, is accountable for maintaining Knowledge base current and updated, key improvement initiatives across a wide range of geographies, CRM queue is optimized, Employees and Managers inquiries are responded within agreed SLA’s, Customer Satisfaction scores are above the target scores.
The Manager will build and sustain strong relationship with Regional HRBPs, Regional HR Services leads, Functional Services team and Business Excellence team in Redmond, Collaborate with Regional Tier 2 Inquiry support teams, Data Management and Functional Services in Global services to establish E2E Query resolution process and provide on time & quality solution to Employees and Managers. The Manager will also focus on capability building, developing highly engaged and high performing team and provide continuous learning and development opportunity to the team. To be successful in this role, the individual in this position will need to excel at: interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement, excellent communication and team building skills, high level of attention to detail, passionate about continuous improvement approach, Responsive and live and lead by example by demonstrating Microsoft values and behaviors.Responsibilities
• Accountable for E2E process i.e. providing solutions for all employees and managers inquiries as per local HR Policies and practices.
• Accountable for meeting The SLA’s, meet Customers satisfaction targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Maintain Service Delivery standards and provide stable operations support to 40+ countries.
• Collaborate with Global Functional Services, Business Excellence, Line Solutions, Regional HR Services and Local HR Services to provide consistent high quality customer experience.
• Accountable for maintaining knowledge Articles, Desk Top Procedures and HR Web pages current and updated at all times.
• Responsible for building and sustaining highly engaged and high performing team.
• Responsible for driving standardization and continuous improvement in service
• Regular review of dashboards, Incident Management tracker, Query response quality, root cause analysis and developing FAQ’s and work with Functional Services and HR for driving workflow and functional Services efficiency.
• Accountable for Data Privacy and security.
• Assumes an ‘end to end’ ownership for all in scope requests and be capable of guiding employees as well as promptly connecting them with other SME’s in Services and the HRBP community as needed for more complex issues
• Acts as Subject Matter Expert on core elements of the HR Rhythm Of Business processes and related tools/systems such as MYCI, Poll, and Annual Review and as needed
• Continuously strive to gain customer satisfaction and minimize complaints on the delivery of HR Services
• First Time Right culture and ways of working in the team, manage and follow escalation and Risk framework & Governance.Qualifications
• MBA/ Masters or equivalent, specialization in Human Resource Management or Customer Service experience preferred
• 10+ years of experience as HR Generalist or in customer service preferable.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to listen & respond to customer queries
• Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to use quality framework and tools for Trend Analysis, Root cause analysis, provide immediate and permanent fix for customer problems.
• E2E Hire to Retire process understanding, ability to develop and maintain E2E processes, Desk Top Procedure and Knowledge base.
• HR consulting skills to be able to guide employees & Managers wrt Performance Management and Employee Relations
• Strong Project management skills, Influencing skills and ability to Train the team on an ongoing basis.
• Possess initiative & drive; with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives/ service levels
• Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment.
• Ability to look at end to end process to improve employee experience
• Highly collaborative with strong networking skills.