Job description :
Manage the strategic ISV and SI partnerships for Samsung Enterprise mobility in given region ensuring influenced revenue for Samsung. Develop and execute joint go-to-market strategies with top ISV’s and SI’s that accelerate revenue for both Samsung and the ISV/SI.Key Objectives of the Position
Influence Revenue for Samsung by creating strong and sticky technology led solutions by partnering with ISV’s and SI’s. This role is critical role as ISV’s and SI’s are essential to support Samsung’s Enterprise growth objectives. Key Tasks – Areas of Responsibility
• Drive strategic relationship with SI’s and ISV’s.
• Define and execute the regional program for enterprise technology partnerships.
• Strategic, technical and product evangelization for ISV’s and SI’s.
• Develop and execute training programs to educate partners on advantages of Samsung SEAP partnership.
• Manage ISV’s and SI’s onboarding and help them with best practices for application integration with Samsung SDK’s.
• Actionable planning which includes development of joint solutions, sales training and pipeline generation.
• Manage partner relationship to maximize revenue and to ensure partner commitment on Samsung.
• Work with Marketing to manage ISV and SI specific events and conferences.
• Collaborate with Channel management to identify execution and service partners relevant to ISV ecosystem.
• Create Solution bundles that can be taken to market.KRA
• To achieve Influenced revenue target via ISV’s and SI’s.
• Ensure that Code conferences and training workshops are conducted for the ISV ecosystem and also onboard newer set of ISV’s and SI’s on Samsung SEAP.
• Field engagement with customers to influence the ISV/SI solution + Samsung offering.Necessary Skills / Attributes
Knowledge & Experience Required, Other key information regarding the Profile....
• Proven track record of leading, building partnerships and associated revenue in a high-growth organization.
• Proven ability to inspire trust and teaming and positively influence the partnership.
• B-Tech, B-Engg, MBA, MIT preferred
• 10-15 years of prior relevant experience in Enterprise Software, Hardware, Mobility, Cloud, IOT, AR/VR.
• Strong experience in Enterprise Sales
• Strong analytical & strategic thinking and presentation skills.
• High on personal integrity, commitment, initiative and work ethic.
• Very strong relationship management skills.
• Excellent understanding of India IT landscape (SI’s, ISV’s)
• Excellent Team Management skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills – additional languages are an advantage.